Archive for the ‘Gallery Updates’ Category
I’m in an updating mood, so I have a second lot of screencaptures for you now. Again thanks to my wonderful friend Maria, I’ve added over 1,200 HD screencaptures from Water For Elephants, as well as over 700 HD caps from the DVD extras. While this isn’t my favourite movie, Reese does look so gorgeous in it – the 1920′s style really suits her, I love her hair and make-up! The screencaptures are just stunning and in perfect quality – there really are so many great shots in there, you’ll want to take your time browsing them all! Big, big thanks to Maria again for helping us out with these.
Just look at the prettyness ^_^
• Water For Elephants > Film Screencaptures x1,220
• Water For Elephants > DVD Screencaptures – Raising The Tent x161
• Water For Elephants > DVD Screencaptures – The Menagerie x38
• Water For Elephants > DVD Screencaptures – Secrets Of The Big Top x71
• Water For Elephants > DVD Screencaptures – The Star Attraction x176
• Water For Elephants > DVD Screencaptures – The Travelling Show x102
• Water For Elephants > DVD Screencaptures – Robert Pattinson Spotlight x38
• Water For Elephants > DVD Screencaptures – Working Without A Net x92
• Water For Elephants > DVD Screencaptures – Feature Performer: Reese Witherspoon x87
I have another fantastic screencapture update for you today – I’ve added HD screencaptures from Reese’s 1998 movie Pleasantville, plus screencaps from the DVD menu’s and trailer! As with all HD screencaptures these look gorgeous and are such great quality. Big thanks to my friend Maria for making them for us. Pleasantville is one of my favourite Reese movies and performances from her – the movie is just so smart and original, and Reese is at her best as Jennifer/Mary-Sue. I know our lovely screencapper Maria enjoyed the movie too.
Do you love Pleasantville as much as us? Share your thoughts on the movie by posting a comment if you wish …
• Pleasantville > Film Screencaptures x794
• Pleasantville > DVD Screencaptures – Menu’s x20
• Pleasantville > Trailer Screencaptures x37
Reese is continuing her This Means War promotion worldwide, and is currently in Brazil. She attended a premiere for the movie in Rio De Janeiro yesterday, looking bright and sunny in a lovely yellow Louis Vuitton dress, and today posed at the press conference in a summery floral Erdem dress. Find photos from both events in our Gallery!
Reese will also be travelling to Germany and Mexico City to promote the movie … I expect Mexico will be next!
• “This Means War” Brazil Premiere x44
• “This Means War” Brazil Press Conference x26
To kick off our weekend of massive updates (time permitting!), I have something fantastic for you! I’ve added over 100 more HQ photos from the recent portrait photoshoot Reese did to promote This Means War! It’s such a nice photoshoot, and we are so lucky to be able to get so many HQs from it. Credit goes to ‘jens’ for them.
I’ll leave you to get browsing – enjoy enjoy enjoy….
• 2012 – Session #003 x111 more
Reese Witherspoon, Avon Global Ambassador & Honorary Chairman of the Avon Foundation for Women, today (March 5th) launches the new Empowerment “Circle of Support” Necklace in recognition of International Women’s Day on March 8th. The necklace is the latest Avon fund-raising product that raises life-saving funds for the Avon Speak Out Against Domestic Violence program, which has donated nearly $40 million to end the epidemic of violence against women globally.
Empowerment “Circle of Support Necklace”
One hundred percent of the net profits from the necklace’s sale will benefit Avon’s Speak Out Against Domestic Violence initiative. The silvertone necklace features the infinity symbol, which in Avon’s Speak Out campaign represents lives with unlimited potential when free from violence.
“It’s a shocking reality that one in three women worldwide will experience violence in their lives. It’s an unacceptable truth that we must all work to change,” said Reese Witherspoon, Avon Global Ambassador & Avon Foundation for Women Honorary Chairman. “In recognition of International Women’s Day, I’m proud to support the Avon Speak Out Against Domestic Violence program and I encourage everyone to purchase, wear or give the Avon Empowerment Necklace to help raise awareness as well as vital money for domestic abuse support services.”
About the 2012 Circle of Support Necklace:
• Available for $5.00 (U.S.)
• 100 percent of profits from this product ($3.71) in the United States will be donated to the Avon Foundation for programs dedicated to ending violence against women
• Receive a Domestic Violence Resource Guide FREE with purchase (U.S.)
• Available through Avon Sales Representatives in 50 countries by visiting www.avon.com
Reese previewed the Empowerment Necklace on February 28 at the 2nd World Conference of Women’s Shelters in Washington, D.C., which convened more than 1,400 advocates, activists and leaders from 96 countries to collaborate to change attitudes about domestic and sexual violence.
For more information about Avon’s efforts to end violence against women around the world follow us on Twitter at #AvonSpeakout #IWD or at www.facebook.com/avonfoundation.
Final screencapture update of the day, with caps from MTV First and 3 of the most recent new interviews for Access Hollywood and the Associated Press. Watch these vids by browsing through our Video updates archive. Reese looks so pretty and charmingly sincere in the Access and AP interviews at the Avon event.
• MTV First – This Means War x230
• Access Hollywood – March 1st 2012 x123
• Associated Press – February 28th 2012 x29
• Associated Press – March 1st 2012 x58
More tv appearance screencaps for you, this time from Reese’s appearance on Conan on Valentine’s Day. Conan’s interviews are always hilarious and this was no exception! Watch a couple of clips from the interview here, because again, no full vid has turned up online yet, unfortunately.
• Conan – February 14th 2012 x482
I’ve now added screencaptures from Reese’s recent appearance on Ellen to promote This Means War. She looked really pretty in another black outfit, and it was a very funny interview! Unfortunately I still haven’t been able to find a video of the full interview online to post for you, but a few clips have been posted on YouTube, which you can watch below … don’t miss the 2nd one, in particular, which is a clip of Reese and Ellen dancing during a break!
• The Ellen DeGeneres Show – February 17th 2012 x432
Continue reading this entry »
While we have a break in This Means War promotion, and my Reese update roll is continuing, I thought I’d get in another movie screencapture update. So today I have uploaded screencaptures from the How Do You Know DVD extras. There were a few extras on my DVD, although the bloopers were released back during promotion for the film, and I’m fairly certain I’ve seen at least one of the deleted scenes before. Still, I’m very glad they put something on the DVD, it always makes it more fun to receive your copy.
We’ll have super pretty HD caps from the movie itself up over the weekend, time permitting, but for now, enjoy these extras…
• How Do You Know > DVD Screencaptures – Deleted Scene: Stair Hopping x51
• How Do You Know > DVD Screencaptures – Deleted Scene: Anxiety Attack x50
• How Do You Know > DVD Screencaptures – Bloopers x63
• How Do You Know > DVD Screencaptures – Extra Innings x286
• How Do You Know > DVD Screencaptures – Menu’s x22
Amongst the multitude of screencaptures added yesterday, I also spent a bit of time browsing for new Avon photos and adverts and so we have some new additions in our Gallery. They are mainly from various new/recent eBrochures available online, and feature some fantastic new pictures, including advertising for the new Shine Attract product and a new empowerment necklace.
• Avon E-Brochures x6 new albums